Our contact details
Unit 1, Waterside Business Park
Derbyshire, SK13 1BE
+44(0) 1457 767 309
Your data protection officer at RTL is:
+44(0) 1457 767 309
What data do we collect
We collect the following information about you:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Candidates for employment: Qualifications and employment history
- Employees: Tax and Bank details for payroll and pension
How we get the information and why we do we have it
You directly provide Rainkine Thompson Limited with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily apply for the position at Rainkine Thompson Limited
- Accept the job offer at Rainkine Thompson Limited
Data collection and processing is based on the performance of the contract lawful basis.
What we do with the information
Rainkine Thompson Limited collects your data so that we can:
- Process your job application
- Provide you with the job offer in case your application is successful
- Perform the contractual obligations after the job offer is accepted
Collected information is not shared with any third parties and stays strictly with Rainkine Thompson Limited.
How we store your information
Rainkine Thompson Limited securely stores your data in the password protected internal system.
Rainkine Thompson Limited will keep your data for indefinite period. We will delete your data upon written request. When requested we will delete your data by erasing the digital record.
Your data protection rights
Rainkine Thompson Limited would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every person is entitled to the following:
- The right to be informed – this document informs you about the collection and use of your personal data.
- The right of access – you have rights to request Rainkine Thompson Limited for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request that Rainkine Thompson Limited correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Rainkine Thompson Limited to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request that Rainkine Thompson Limited erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that Rainkine Thompson Limited restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to request that Rainkine Thompson Limited transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The right to object – you have the right to object to Rainkine Thompson Limited processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling are not applicable to your personal data as Rainkine Thompson Limited is not performing any automated decision making and profiling with your personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact the Rainkine Thompson Limited data protection officer.
How to complain
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Rainkine Thompson Limited has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Phone: 0303 123 1113
Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Ln, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF