Telematics Operations Manager
Rainkine Thompson Limited (RTL), a leading Telematics provider located in the village of Hadfield (near Manchester) is seeking a committed and self-motivated individual for the position of Operations Manager on a permanent staff basis.
Acting as right-hand man to the MD you will be responsible for the implementation of telematics systems to our global customers.
The successful applicant will have the following Characteristics / Skills:
- Customer focused person with the ability to have strong personal relationships with customers and managing expectations
- Ability to run the full telematics implementation projects (materials procurement, liaising with development/installation team, setting up the system and training the customer)
- Have staff management experience
- Strong understanding of technology and desire to learn
- Ability to create and implement procedures
- Flexible work schedule and able to travel throughout Europe
- Complete finisher
- Attention to detail
- At least 3 years in operational and project management roles
- Software / Technology background in some roles
- Experience in managing and delivering technical projects
- Spanish/French/German language is an advantage
- Degree is an advantage
Remuneration package is based on experience.